Dellarosa Hotel Suites & SPA 4*, Marrakech

Well hello sweet readers ! After a summer break, new discoveries and A LOT of pictures, here I am again to share all of it with you !


The first thing I wanna start out with, is this new address that I'm adding for you here on the Blog. 

Dellarosa Hotel Suites & SPA, is a charming four stars Hotel in the red city that I got to discover this summer ( yes we went to Marrakech on the boiling days of August for the first - and probably the last - time ever ! ). 
It is so perfectly located that you wont even need to take your car or a taxi to go to all the hyped sites of the city such as " Djamaâ El Fena, the Old Medina, Mc Donalds, Gueliz, all the pretty coffee shops on the Mohamed V avenue etc.. "

Once we arrived to the city, we only had in mind one thing : OUR SUITE AND FAAST ! so that we can enjoy some A/C and be able to breath again !
Fortunately, our Suite was beautiful and so spacious that we even concidered not leaving it again for the rest of the stay.. So here you go with a room tour..



 







The Bedroom and Lounging areas were comunicating by two beautiful openings in the wall, and I for some reason, loved that detail ! It had two bathrooms ( but I only managed to take photos of one of them though ^^ ! )

The Hotel is in perfect condition and looks gorgeous, Dinners and Breakfasts there were nice and cozy and were the only thing that got us out of our room :D !
















By the evening, we were going out for a night walk in the Djamaâ El Fena when the heat has subsided, But the pretty interiors of the Hotel got me posing for the camera in every corner ^^



The Hotel has a nice swimming pool that is unfortunately so small for a nice 4* Hotel. But still cute to chill beside it thought ! 






And of course let's not forget about the SPA treatment I had on our last day there.. Surely the most relaxing time I had during this stay.
I couldn't snap a lot of pictures of the SPA unfortunately since there was many perople in the waiting area and changing room, but I have managed to film it quickly when there was no one around and you can find the full video that also includes a full Hotel tour with me on my Instagram account.


Thank you Dellarosa Hotel Suites & SPA again for inviting me and offering us this relaxing stay.


You can book your stay or contact them here : https://www.dellarosa-marrakech.com/


xo, Moroccan Road Tripper 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Imsouane, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco