Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Hello everyone ! Today I'm coming to you with a new destination, a new jem found among one of the smallest yet the cutest villages of Morocco... Tagadert Lodge.


This dreamy sunset is still on my head though it's been a while now that I'm back to Casablanca.

Three weeks ago we took the road on a friday evening to get to Oumnas Village or Tagadirt Village nearby Marrakech, only 25min to escape the hustle of the Red City and to be completely submerged in an amazing calm and serenity..
If you want to see our arrival moment and see what it looked like by night, and get a glimpse at the delicious dinner that was waiting for us, check out my Vlog on my Youtube channel.

But here is what this stunning Jem looked like the next morning...






The beautiful exteriors...





And our cozy little suite...










This place has so many beautiful corners, we decided to take our lunch in one of the spots near the pool ( yes it has a pool ! Yay ) and it was oh so relaxing ! Hearing the birds, listening to the wind and enjoying a nice meal under those warm rays of sunshine..








I truly am amazed everytime I stay at a Riad or a Guest house that look like nothing from the outside, only mud walls and a small wooded door.. but once you push that door, it's like you get instantly transferred to another space and time ! And Tagadert Lodge is one of these wonders.



After a relaxing moment, many hours spent searching for a way to fix my phone ( that reached it's full capacity due to my excessive need to take pictures and videos ^^ ! ), we decided to go roam the village and see what it look like..






I didn't take many pictures of the village because I was filming the Vlog, so once again, if you want to see more go to my Youtube channel !
Right after that we went back to our suite's terrace that has an amazing view over the whole village, to witness a magical sunset...








...And we stayed there till nighttime to savor a delicious dinner prepared by THE most amazing hosts ever ! The whole team took such good care of us and they were so nice and genuine that we really really felt like at home.
We had the whole Terrace to ourselves my Husband and I and spent such a lovely evening talking about anything and everything in this beautiful setup...
The food was exquisite !





The morning after, was our last morning there, so we took a delight enjoying our last breakfast in a nice weather before hitting the road..



Again, Thank you Tagadert Lodge for an amazing week-end and for the opurtunity your invitation gave me to discover a new hidden jem among my country's little villages.

Here are some Bonus pictures for you guys to enjoy ^^ !



You can contact Tagadert Lodge, learn more or book your stay here : https://www.tagadert-lodge.com/

xo, Moroccan Road Tripper











Comments

  1. Thank you for the informative post.Keep doing it.Waiting for the next one.
    Hotels in Cherokee IA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Imsouane, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco