Aïd El Kebir Getaway ideas for a peaceful stay : Oualidia & Ouirgane, Morocco

Hello dear readers, it's been a long time !
Today I m coming to you with two of my most favorite destinations for a quiet and peaceful getaway.
Since this year Eid El Kebir decided to crash our summer month August, I had the idea to share with you the two destinations my husband and I like to spend our Eid vacay at. And since it's in the middle of summer time, you can kill two birds with one stone ! ( killing though is a strong word that I don't like.. )

And to give you a choice, beacause I know there are beach lovers and mountains lovers out there, one is located on the Atlantic, and the other among the Atlas Mountais, but both got THE most stunning sunsets I have every witnessed !


So let's start out with Oualidia.
As you know, Oualidia is only 2 hours away from Casablanca, and it is a little peaceful coastal town where you can enjoy various beaches and seafood, green spaces ( which are A MUST for a Casablanca citizen like me that severly lack this 24/7 ).. and beautiful sunsets of course !




The place we almost always stay at once there, are Les Jardins de La Lagune. It is a closed and secured calm area of villas that have the most beautiful view over the lagoon, and three pools !








The second destination is the UNordinary charming region of Ouirgane.

As you must know by now ( since I already wrote 2 articles about it.. Yeah that's how much I love this little place !! ) Ouirgane is located 60km away from Marrakech, and is an absolute peace, calm and relaxation heaven ! The view this guest house has over the Atlas Mountains is absolutely stunning !

Every year for five years now, my husband and I love to spend our Eid El Kebir at this charming guest house called Le Tatfi de l'Atlas. It's a tradition of ours now and I can't tell you how good we feel there !

The food is homemade and absolutely delicious, the scenery, the calm, the little village where we loove going for long walks in the morning or before sunset time, the great weather, the unbelievably stunning sunsets and the night magic.. Everything makes it the perfect getaway !












xo, Moroccan Road Tripper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Imsouane, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco