Imsouane, Morocco

Hello everyone ! I am here today only few days after the previous article, to share with you my absolute destination-crush of this year !


Before starting out this article, I want to make sure that you guys know this, just in case ! : There are 3 roads that leads to Imsouane from Casablanca. One through Essaouira, One where you take the highway all the way to Agadir city and then take Taghazout's direction to arrive 1 hour later to Imsouane, and One ( that somehow for I don't know which reason my husband decided to choose.. ) that goes throught SO MANY villages between Marrakech and agadir, where we got lost for hours trying to find our way ! 
We were litteraly in the middle of nowhere and there was no signal and no GPS to helps us find the way to Imsouane. So we did it the old fashion way and asked everyone we stumbled upon on the roads, Aka, 1 person every 45min !

If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should ! I shared some videos of us lost on the roads in the middle of nowhere on Instastories and it was everything a real Road Trip represents !


Back when I shared a little sneak peek on Instastories of our summer destination months before August ( As I already said, if you don't follow me on Instagram you should ^^ ! ), ERRRRYYYONE thought it was abroad ! Some said greece, some said turkey, and almost no one guessed that it was here in Morocco !

So Ladies and Gents, let me tell you that we have it all here in Morocco as I've always said. And there is no need for us to go fetch for this kind of views abroad !

Imsouane was a destination my husband and I never been to before, so when I was looking on the internet for destinations for our summer vacay earlier this year, I came across a BEAUTIFUL little Villa newly built and that has just opened it's doors ! Perfectly on time for our vacation, perfectly in the mood for the kind of summer vacay we were in ( which is TOTAL relaxation ) and among all of that, it has one hell of a stunning view over the sea ! What can I tell you ? I was in heaven ! and praying it was exactly as it was shown on the pictures.. And thank god we weren't disappointed...






As you might know, Imsouane is only a little fishing village with only two or three guest houses, and the rest of the village is only apartments for rent on summer days.
The beautiful Villa we stayed at, has 4 big rooms ( Hotel style, with everything you might need ) and a Hotel-style system where you can book a room, have breakfast and have your room made everyday exactly  like in Hotels.

Our room was sooooo cozy and beautiful ( I still miss it to this day.. ) and the view on the Bay beach from our terrace was absolutely stunning !




Our mornings there were sooo peacefull and quiet and yummy with the amazing breakfast our hostess made for us every day..




We spent our first days just chilling by the pool not wanting to leave this calm and cozy place..






And our evenings discovering the little village and having a cup of Moroccan Mintea here and there in front of the sea..
At the end of everyday we took walks at sunset time and I can't even begin to describe to you how magnificent these sunsets looked and how wonderfully peacefull and soul filling these walks were..



The next days we wondered around to discover the beaches, and Boy we were given what we looked for !
The insane view over the Bay beach and how big it was made me wonder if I ever have been in south Morocco !
I love wild beaches and Imsouane's were just the perfect destination..











Sunsets at the villa were also so elegant and graceful..
We were looking for a relaxing vacation where we will get to do nothing and just chill by the pool or on the beach for days and it's the perfect destination fot it. We were so happy to stumble among this beautiful adress..




xo, Moroccan Road Tripper 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco