Agadir city

Today i'll be talking to you about Agadir city.



I visited Agadir for the first time ( yes shame on me - -! ) last year on my 2015 Summer Road Trip. That summer road trip plan was to go from : Casablanca to > Oualidia to > Marrakech to>  Agadir to > Taghazout to > Mirleft to > Essaouira and comeback to Oualidia for few more days, And we did it ! it was a 15 days trip and 2000km and an AMAZING one ! ( Blessed ).
The highway from Marrakech to Aagadir was filled with amazing sceneries !


Arriving to Agadir, we had an unexpected surprise at the entry of the city, CROCOPARC was recently built and we haven't even heard of it before !
First Crocodile park in Morocco, it is a BEAUTIFUL space located in the heart of the agran trees opening on the Atlas Mountains in the background. it is an educational and ecological ; children friendly ; place too, millions of corocodile species found home there.










Agadir is a beautiful costal town, we stayed at Tikida Palace resort and spa 5*  the most beautiful stay ever ! situated on the coast and close to everything. At sunset we went for a little balade along the coast..



We rode a carousel..( childish souls ^^ ) and the view from the top was just MAGICAL



Later at night we took the car to go visit the mythical place called Agadir Oufella. Located on top of the hills, it is the ancient Agadir city which was destroyed back in 1960 by a terrible earthquake, after that, people went down the hill and built a new city. A new Agadir.




You can ride camels up there, or eat some DELICIOUS Moroccan Tajines !

Agadir is located south-ouest Morocco on the Atlantic coast 508 km south away from Casablanca.
xo, Moroccan Traveler

Comments

  1. Hi! I enjoyed your posts a lot, I wish they were longer! Morroco is fascinating for me. I would like to leave you my email address (anaberker@gmail.com) in case you want to exchange travel stories as I also travel to some interesting places. I am Spanish-Turkish married to a Palestinian so I have some connections and a big love for Morocco! Also, would be good if you share some information about yourself like where you are from, do you live in Morocco permanently or not, do you speak Arabic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ela, it's so nice to read your comment ! i'm sorry for the delay. Thank you for your kind words. I'm a Moroccan girl who live in Morocco so yes i do speak arabic. Happy to hear that you love that country too :) i don't share informations about myself because i want to keep the blog only about my road trips around the country. i'm also trying to make my articles longer i will do my best :) ! i love Turkey too and i hope i'll visit it someday soon ! You're welcome everytime you come to Morocco i will try to reach you to keep in touch. xo xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Imsouane, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco