Domaine des Remparts Hotel & SPA 5* Marrakech, for the 2nd time

Hello hello ! It's been a little while !
As spring is finally ( but not really ) here in Casablanca ( since it's been too windy and rainy and gloomy for days ! ), when Domaine des Remparts Hotel & SPA's invitation poped up, I decided to jump in my car without giving it a second thought and head to Marrakech. 
&As we all know, it's almost all year round summer in the red city and i needed some sun so badly, plus, this place is one of my most favorite stays in the city.. so it was a perfect timing for a trip ! 


One thing i loove about this place is the quiet and the contact with nature it has ! If you come from a city or even a country that has a lot of noise 24/7 like it is the case in my hometown Casablanca, you will so deeply enjoy the rest and calmness this place gives you, and the peace you feel once you step foot in it..




I can say that I was served what i was longing for ! Sun, sun and sun ! We settled my husband and I in our beautiful cozy Suite and enjoyed the pretty backyard it offered to take some pictures before heading to my seconde favorite thing to do in a Hotel ( the first one being Breakfast ! ), SPA !






 Then we ended up enjoying the nice warm weather and the calm beside the pool..




After that, it was SPA time for both my husband an I.
Domaine des Remparts Hotel & SPA have one of the most cozyest and relaxing SPA i have been to ! Everything about the experience was nice, from the nice background, music and smell to the masseuses.




By the end of that nice relaxing SPA session, it was Sunset time. So I quickly changed up to another outfit and went for a photoshoot of course !
And if you read my first article you've probably already saw the insane sunset pictures i took there. I wasn't that lucky this time though..But it's nonetheless beautiful and magical with all the orange and pink lights.





Then I made my way to our Suite to rest a bit before dinner time..
Yes, I told you in the very begining.. all we do here is rest and relax and that Domaine des Remparts Hotel & SPA is THE perfect place for !


Dinner time was here, so we walked to the Restaurant, and what is perfect again about this place is that the rooms and Suites are placed a bit far from the reception and restaurants so that you could a 100% enjoy a total quiet and intimacy.




The food was excellent ! Everything tasted so good and was so gastronomic that we ate all this food at 8pm and didn't feel full or bloated at all ! and I guess that's what gastronomy is all about ^^





The next day was all about exploring new places in the red city and getting so much informations about certain things Morocco-related that we ignored till that day.. But this is the subject of a whole other article ! wait for it !
We took our breakfast in this beautiful spot and said goodbye to this beautiful place to go to the Médina first, because I was all about seing that cute little terrace coffee shop named NOMAD that every foreing Blogger rave about on Social Media..


Once I stepped into this weeeell hidden coffe shop, I immediately understood what all the rave was about !
It was the cutest and sunniest spot in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Médina.. and the food was suuuuch a win too !







Thank you again to Domaine des Remparts Hotel & SPA for the invitation and for taking such good care of me during my stay !

You can contact them or book your stay here : http://www.domainedesremparts.com/fr/

xo, Moroccan Road Tripper







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Villas Fleurs Marrakech, Morocco

Tagadert Lodge, Oumnas, Maroc

Dakhla, Morocco

DAR TANJA Guest House, Tangier, Morocco

Imsouane, Morocco

Ouarzazate, Morocco